- “DEMOLA Spring’2015 project” that certifies successful completion of the Vidzeme Planning Region team and improvements in competences as presentation skills, teamwork, business strategy development, new product design, prototyping and validation, Riga, June 2015.
- “10th “Global and Cross-Cultural Organizational Research” Ph.D. and Post-Doc Seminar and Conference” with a work load of 5 ECTS, Maastricth University, 14 – 19 June 2015.
- “ELE 425: Natural Resource Management and Policy: The Norwegian Model (7,5 ECTS)” academic requirements fulfilled and couse succefully passed at the Norwegian School of Economics as a part of the NHH Graduate Summer School, June 15th – June 30th, 2012.
- “Project Management by the “Cayanne” Method”, Center of Commercial-Education, Riga, 31 August 2011.
- “SPIRAL Methodology: Building co-responsibility for the well-being of all with inhabitants and local actors” frame of Urbact II project “Together for territories of co-responsibility”’, Trainer Samuel Thirion (Council of Europe, Strasbourg), Salaspils, 25 August 2010.
Lilita Sparane, Initiator of Demola Latvia operated by Latvian IT Cluster, teams where I participated facilitator in the third season of Demola Latvia (Spring, 2015). The case of Vidzeme Planning Region. First place received on the final pitch. Lilita.Sparane@itbaltic.com
Dr. oec. Associate Professor Edgars Brēķis, University of Latvia, Faculty of Economics and Management, scientific supervisor of my doctoral thesis, previously also scientific supervisor of my master thesis “The Competition Model of Bank Sector in Latvia for the period from 2007 to 2012” and scientific supervisor of my bachelor thesis “Quantitative methods of project risk management” Dr.E.B@icloud.com
Dr. oec. Professor Biruta Sloka, University of Latvia, Faculty of Economics and Management, the leader of the University of Latvia experts’ team within ERDF URBACT II project Biruta.Sloka@lu.lv